Nov 24, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | सुस्ता, कालापानी फिर्ता कहिले ? | 24 November 2019
- Sajha Sawal | उब्जाउने किसानका मर्का | 17 November 2019
Nov 17, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | स्वास्थ्य बीमा कति प्रभावकारी ? | 10 November 2019
Nov 10, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | नेताहरू बीचमै बहस | 03 November 2019
Nov 3, 2019
- मातृ भाषामा पाठ्यक्रम र पाठ्यपुस्तकको अभाव किन ?
Oct 21, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | मातृभाषामा शिक्षा | 20 October 2019
Oct 20, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | समाजलाई जीवन्त बनाउने लोक गीत, संगीतलगायतलाई कसरी संरक्षण गर्न सकिएला ? | 29 Sep 2019
Sep 29, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | बर्षौदेखि चलिआएको नागरिकताको विवाद कहिले समाधान होला त ? | 22 September 2019
Sep 22, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | भूकम्पले क्षति पुर्याएका ८ लाख घर मध्ये कति बने कति बाँकी ? | 15 September 2019
Sep 15, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | आफ्नै पौरखले सफल महिलाहरुसँगको छलफल ! 08 September 2019
Sep 8, 2019
Sajha Sawal 'Common Questions' is a weekly debate programme produced by BBC Media Action Nepal broadcast on radio, TV and online. It provides dialogue between those in power and people who have been traditionally excluded, including rural communities and women. It was launched in October 2007.
Sajha Sawal continues to break new ground and features most of Nepal's top political leaders, bureaucrats and experts. Sajha Sawal features a panel of Nepalese political figures and other public figures who answer questions put to them by the audience from the public. The programme is moderated by a BBC Media Action presenter. Programmes are recorded across the country to reflect ethnic, cultural and geographical differences.
Sajha Sawal is simultaneously aired nationwide on BBC Nepali Service Radio, Kantipur Television, official YouTube Channel of Sajha Sawal and more than 250 community and commercial FM stations. The fresh programme goes on air every Sunday at 9 PM.