Apr 21, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | किन शिक्षा, स्वास्थ्य र रोजगारीमा पछाडी छ कपिलवस्तुको ? | 21 April 2019
- Sajha Sawal | सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाले तपाईको जीवनमा के फरक पार्ला ? 14 April 2019
Apr 14, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | सुदूरको सवाल - 07 April 2019
Apr 7, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | कर्णालीको मुहार फेर्न प्रदेश सरकारले १ वर्षमा के गर्यो र अब के गर्दैछ ? -31 March 2019
Mar 31, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | कस्तो रह्यो त समावेशी अभ्यासको एक दशक ? - 24 March 2019
Mar 24, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | संघियता कार्यनयनको एक वर्ष कस्तो रह्यो त ? - 17 March 2019
Mar 17, 2019
- Sajha Sawal नागरिकले चाहेको परिवर्तन के हो त ?
Jan 28, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | सप्तरीका शीतलहर प्रभावितहरू
Jan 21, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | घाम छेकिएका सहरबासी
Jan 14, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | संघर्षरत महिलाहरुको 'कथा व्यथा'
Jan 7, 2018
Repeat: Sun 4:00, Mon 15:00, Thu 12:30,
Sajha Sawal 'Common Questions' is a weekly debate programme produced by BBC Media Action Nepal broadcast on radio, TV and online. It provides dialogue between those in power and people who have been traditionally excluded, including rural communities and women. It was launched in October 2007.
Sajha Sawal continues to break new ground and features most of Nepal's top political leaders, bureaucrats and experts. Sajha Sawal features a panel of Nepalese political figures and other public figures who answer questions put to them by the audience from the public. The programme is moderated by a BBC Media Action presenter. Programmes are recorded across the country to reflect ethnic, cultural and geographical differences.
Sajha Sawal is simultaneously aired nationwide on BBC Nepali Service Radio, Kantipur Television, official YouTube Channel of Sajha Sawal and more than 250 community and commercial FM stations. The fresh programme goes on air every Sunday at 9 PM.