Jun 16, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | लोकसेवा आयोग विज्ञापन विवाद | 16 June 2019
- Sajha Sawal | बुटवल-भैरहवाको जस्तै विकास प्रदेशभरि कहिलेसम्म पुग्ने ? | 09 June 2019
Jun 9, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | कसरी मनाइन्छ रमजान ? | 02 June 2019
Jun 2, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | गुलियो उखुको तीतो कथा | 26 May 2019
May 26, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | जग्गा जमिनका कुरा | 19 May 2019
May 19, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | कैलालीमा ५० जनाको एउटै परिवार | 05 May 2019
May 12, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | वैदेशिक रोजगारीका आशा र निराशा | 05 May 2019
May 5, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | कसरी चलिरहेको छ त वादीहरूको जिन्दगी ? | 28 April 2019
Apr 28, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | किन शिक्षा, स्वास्थ्य र रोजगारीमा पछाडी छ कपिलवस्तुको ? | 21 April 2019
Apr 21, 2019
- Sajha Sawal | सामाजिक सुरक्षा योजनाले तपाईको जीवनमा के फरक पार्ला ? 14 April 2019
Apr 14, 2019
Repeat: Sun 4:00, Mon 15:00, Thu 12:30,
Sajha Sawal 'Common Questions' is a weekly debate programme produced by BBC Media Action Nepal broadcast on radio, TV and online. It provides dialogue between those in power and people who have been traditionally excluded, including rural communities and women. It was launched in October 2007.
Sajha Sawal continues to break new ground and features most of Nepal's top political leaders, bureaucrats and experts. Sajha Sawal features a panel of Nepalese political figures and other public figures who answer questions put to them by the audience from the public. The programme is moderated by a BBC Media Action presenter. Programmes are recorded across the country to reflect ethnic, cultural and geographical differences.
Sajha Sawal is simultaneously aired nationwide on BBC Nepali Service Radio, Kantipur Television, official YouTube Channel of Sajha Sawal and more than 250 community and commercial FM stations. The fresh programme goes on air every Sunday at 9 PM.