Jan 28, 2018
- Sajha Sawal नागरिकले चाहेको परिवर्तन के हो त ?
- Sajha Sawal | सप्तरीका शीतलहर प्रभावितहरू
Jan 21, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | घाम छेकिएका सहरबासी
Jan 14, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | संघर्षरत महिलाहरुको 'कथा व्यथा'
Jan 7, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | प्रत्यक्ष निर्वाचित नेतृहरु
Jan 1, 2018
- Sajha Sawal | युद्धकालमा धेरै सहीद भएको रोल्पाले चाँहि यसबिचमा के पायो?
Dec 24, 2017
- Sajha Sawal | हरिप्रभा खड्गी, कुलमान घिसिङसँग काठमाण्डौं र नुवाकोटका सहभागिहरूको बहस
Dec 17, 2017
- Sajha Sawal | चरम गरिबी, अभाव र पछौटेपनको पर्यायजस्तै बनेको कर्णाली उस्तै छ कि फेरिँदैछ त ?
Dec 10, 2017
- Sajha Sawal | पूर्वी नेपालको अल्पसङ्ख्यकहरूको जन-जीवन
Dec 3, 2017
- Sajha Sawal | साझा सवाल - राजनीतिक दलहरू के कस्ता योजना सहित भोट मागिरहेका छन् ? - भाग २
Nov 26, 2017
BBC Sajha Sawal
Repeat: Sunday Monday 9:00 & 15:00
Sajha Sawal 'Common Questions' is a weekly debate programme produced by BBC Media Action Nepal broadcast on radio, TV and online. It provides dialogue between those in power and people who have been traditionally excluded, including rural communities and women. It was launched in October 2007.
Sajha Sawal continues to break new ground and features most of Nepal's top political leaders, bureaucrats and experts. Sajha Sawal features a panel of Nepalese political figures and other public figures who answer questions put to them by the audience from the public. The programme is moderated by a BBC Media Action presenter. Programmes are recorded across the country to reflect ethnic, cultural and geographical differences.
Sajha Sawal is simultaneously aired nationwide on BBC Nepali Service Radio, Kantipur Television, official YouTube Channel of Sajha Sawal and more than 250 community and commercial FM stations. The fresh programme goes on air every Sunday at 9 PM.